Challenge 6

Hello! Could you please tell me how to get to 124 Topolinaya Street? 

That's what I said when I asked strangers for help in Challenge 6. It all seems very simple. You ask, they tell you. But it wasn't. That address doesn't exist. That's the difficulty. I don't know who had a harder time with this challenge, me or the unlucky people who got in my way. For the most part, people answered that they weren't from here and didn't know the city. Many went on Google Maps and said I had the wrong address and should check it out again. But I kept insisting that it was correct.  

All in all, I wasn't uncomfortable asking a question or finding myself in such a complicated situation. But it was interesting to see how people reacted. Once again, I was convinced that there are people who really respond and genuinely want to help. 



Comments

Popular Posts