Challenge 9


Have you been in a conflict deliberately? Actually, I try to avoid them. But I decided to give myself this challenge. And now I want to share my impressions. I'll say this straight away, I wouldn't do it again for anything.  

In short, I expressed my thoughts in a polite and discreet way about the not-so-correct behavior of my neighbour and his dog. I was outraged and it was not difficult for me to speak out. Where did it lead to? Did it make me feel less angry? Probably, yes. Was the problem solved? No. Unfortunately, I was not heard. Or rather nobody wanted to listen to me. There was no response, only indifference. This is very sad. I was disappointed at first, but I hope the person at least would reflect on my words.

No doubt, it is not worth getting involved in a conflict. You may only upset yourself that way. In most of the unpleasant situations, when the person don't understand you, it's no use to say anything. Just go away and sincerely wish the person well. However in some flagrant cases (even though it may sometimes lead to conflict), it is still necessary to speak out. Just to calm down. 

Comments

Popular Posts